园丁集 泰戈尔著 冰 心译
Title: The Gardener Author: Rabindranath Tagore


英文  中文  双语对照  双语交替

首页  目录  上一章   下一章  

    81
    81
    
    
    Why do you whisper so faintly in my ears, O Death, my Death?
    你为什么这样低声地对我耳语,呵,“死亡”,我的“死亡”?
    When the flowers droop in the evening and cattle come back to their stalls, you stealthily come to my side and speak words that I do not understand.
    当花儿晚谢,牛儿归棚,你偷偷地走到我身边,说出我不了解的话语。
    Is this how you must woo and win me with the opiate of drowsy murmur and cold kisses, O Death, my Death?
    难道你必须用昏沉的微语和冰冷的接吻来向我求爱,来赢得我心么,呵,“死亡”,我的“死亡”?
    Will there be no proud ceremony for our wedding?
    我们的婚礼不会有铺张的仪式么?
    Will you not tie up with a wreath your tawny coiled locks?
    在你褐黄的卷发上不系上花串么?
    Is there none to carry your banner before you, and will not the night be on fire with your red torch-lights, O Death, my Death?
    在你前面没有举旗的人么?你也没有通红的火炬,使黑夜像着火一样地明亮么,呵,“死亡”,我的“死亡”?
    Come with your conch-shells sounding, come in the sleepless night.
    你吹着法螺来吧,在无眠之夜来吧。
    Dress me with a crimson mantle, grasp my hand and take me.
    给我穿上红衣,紧握我的手把我娶走吧。
    Let your chariot be ready at my door with your horses neighing impatiently.
    让你的驾着急躁嘶叫的马的车辇,准备好等在我门前吧。
    Raise my veil and look at my face proudly, O Death, my Death!
    揭开我的面纱骄傲地看我的脸吧,呵,“死亡”,我的“死亡”。
    
    

目录  上一章   下一章

OK阅读网 版权所有(C)2017 | 联系我们