园丁集 泰戈尔著 冰 心译
Title: The Gardener Author: Rabindranath Tagore


英文  中文  双语对照  双语交替

首页  目录  上一章   下一章  

    75
    75
    
    
    At midnight the would-be ascetic announced:
    夜半,那个自称的苦行人宣告说:“弃家求神的时候到了。呵,谁把我牵住在妄想里这么久呢?”
    "This is the time to give up my home and seek for God. Ah, who has held me so long in delusion here?"
    神低声道:“是我。”但是这个人的耳朵是塞住的。
    God whispered, "I," but the ears of the man were stopped.
    他的妻子和吃奶的孩子一同躺着,安静地睡在床的那边。
    With a baby asleep at her breast lay his wife, peacefully sleeping on one side of the bed.
    这个人说:“什么人把我骗了这么久呢?”
    The man said, "Who are ye that have fooled me so long?"
    声音又说:“是神。”但是他听不见。
    The voice said again, "They are God," but he heard it not.
    婴儿在梦中哭了,挨向他的母亲。
    The baby cried out in its dream, nestling close to its mother.
    神命令说:“别走,傻子,不要离开你的家。”但是他还是听不见。
    God commanded, "Stop, fool, leave not thy home," but still he heard not.
    神叹息又委屈地说:“为什么我的仆人要把我丢下,而到处去找我呢?”
    God sighed and complained, "Why does my servant wander to seek me, forsaking me?"
    

目录  上一章   下一章

OK阅读网 版权所有(C)2017 | 联系我们