园丁集 泰戈尔著 冰 心译
Title: The Gardener Author: Rabindranath Tagore


英文  中文  双语对照  双语交替

首页  目录  上一章   下一章  

    67
    67
    
    
    Though the evening comes with slow steps and has signalled for all songs to cease;
    虽然夜晚缓步走来,让一切歌声停歇;
    Though your companions have gone to their rest and you are tired;
    虽然我的伙伴都去休息而你也倦乏了;
    Though fear broods in the dark and the face of the sky is veiled;
    虽然恐怖在黑暗中弥漫,天空的险也被面纱遮起;
    Yet, bird, O my bird, listen to me, do not close your wings.
    但是,鸟儿,我的鸟儿,听我的话,不要垂翅吧。
    That is not the gloom of the leaves of the forest, that is the sea swelling like a dark black snake.
    这不是林中树叶的阴影,这是大海涨溢,像一条深黑的龙蛇。
    That is not the dance of the flowering jasmine, that is flashing foam.
    这不是盛开的茉莉花的跳舞,这是闪光的水沫。
    Ah, where is the sunny green shore, where is your nest?
    呵,何处是阳光下的绿岸,何处是你的窝巢?
    Bird, O my bird, listen to me, do not close your wings.
    鸟儿,呵,我的鸟儿,听我的话,不要垂翅吧。
    The lone night lies along your path, the dawn sleeps behind the shadowy hills.
    长夜躺在你的路边,黎明在朦胧的山后睡眠。
    The stars hold their breath counting the hours, the feeble moon swims the deep night.
    星辰屏息地数着时间,柔弱的月儿在夜中浮泛。
    Bird, O my bird, listen to me, do not close your wings.
    鸟儿,呵,我的鸟儿,听我的话,不要垂翅吧。
    There is no hope, no fear for you.
    对于你,这里没有希望,没有恐怖。
    There is no word, no whisper, no cry.
    这里没有消息,没有低语,没有呼唤。
    There is no home, no bed for rest.
    这里没有家,没有休息的床。
    There is only your own pair of wings and the pathless sky.
    这里只有你自己的一双翅翼和无路的天空。
    Bird, O my bird, listen to me, do not close your wings.
    鸟儿,呵,我的鸟儿,听我的话,不要垂翅吧。
    
    

目录  上一章   下一章

OK阅读网 版权所有(C)2017 | 联系我们