园丁集 泰戈尔著 冰 心译
Title: The Gardener Author: Rabindranath Tagore


英文  中文  双语对照  双语交替

首页  目录  上一章   下一章  

    62
    62
    
    
    In the dusky path of a dream I went to seek the love who was mine in a former life.
    在梦境的朦胧小路上,我去寻找我前生的爱。
    Her house stood at the end of a desolate street.
    她的房子是在冷静的街尾。
    In the evening breeze her pet peacock sat drowsing on its perch, and the pigeons were silent in their corner.
    在晚风中,她爱养的孔雀在架上昏睡,鸽子在自己的角落里沉默着。
    She set her lamp down by the portal and stood before me.
    她把灯放在门边,站在我面前。
    She raised her large eyes to my face and mutely asked, "Are you well, my friend?"
    她抬起一双大眼望着我的脸,无言地问道:“你好么,我的朋友?”
    I tried to answer, but our language had been lost and forgotten.
    我想回答,但是我们的语言迷失而又忘却了。
    I thought and thought; our names would not come to my mind.
    我想来想去,怎么也想不起我们叫什么名字。
    Tears shone in her eyes. She held up her right hand to me. I took it and stood silent.
    眼泪在她眼中闪光,她向我伸出右手。我握住她的手静默地站着。
    Out lamp had flickered in the evening breeze and died.
    我们的灯在晚风中颤摇着熄灭了。
    
    

目录  上一章   下一章

OK阅读网 版权所有(C)2017 | 联系我们