园丁集 泰戈尔著 冰 心译
Title: The Gardener Author: Rabindranath Tagore


英文  中文  双语对照  双语交替

首页  目录  上一章   下一章  

    55
    55
    
    
    It was mid-day when you went away.
    正午的时候你走了。
    The sun was strong in the sky.
    烈日当空。
    I had done my work and sat alone on my balcony when you went away.
    当你走的时候,我已做完了工作,坐在凉台上。
    Fitful gusts came winnowing through the smells of many distant fields.
    不定的风吹来,含带着许多远野的香气。
    The doves cooed tireless in the shade, and a bee strayed in my room humming the news of many distant fields.
    鸽子在树荫中不停地叫唤,一只蜜蜂在我屋里飞着,嗡出许多远野的消息。
    The village slept in the noonday heat. The road lay deserted.
    村庄在午热中入睡了。路上无人。
    In sudden fits the rustling of the leaves rose and died.
    树叶的声音时起时息。
    I glazed at the sky and wove in the blue the letters of a name I had known, while the village slept in the noonday heat.
    我凝望天空,把一个我知道的人的名字织在蔚蓝里,当村庄在午热中入睡的时候。
    I had forgotten to braid my hair. The languid breeze played with it upon my cheek.
    我忘记把头发编起。困倦的风在我颊上和它嬉戏。
    The river ran unruffled under the shady bank.
    河水在荫岸下平静地流着。
    The lazy white clouds did not move.
    懒散的白云动也不动。
    I had forgotten to braid my hair.
    我忘了编起我的头发。
    It was mid-day when you went away.
    正午的时候你走了。
    The dust of the road was hot and the fields panting.
    路上尘土灼热,田野在喘息。
    The doves cooed among the dense leaves.
    鸽子在密叶中呼唤。
    I was alone in my balcony when you went away.
    我独坐在凉台上,当你走的时候。
    
    

目录  上一章   下一章

OK阅读网 版权所有(C)2017 | 联系我们