园丁集 泰戈尔著 冰 心译
Title: The Gardener Author: Rabindranath Tagore


英文  中文  双语对照  双语交替

首页  目录  上一章   下一章  

    5
    5
    
    
    I am restless. I am athirst for far-away things.
    我心绪不宁。我渴望着遥远的事物。
    My soul goes out in a longing to touch the skirt of the dim distance.
    我的灵魂在极想中走出,要去摸触幽暗的远处的边缘。
    O Great Beyond, O the keen call of thy flute!
    呵,“伟大的来生”,呵,你笛声的高亢的呼唤!
    I forget, I ever forget, that I have no wings to fly, that I am bound in this spot evermore.
    我忘却了,我总是忘却了,我没有奋飞的翅翼,我永远在这地点系住。
    I am eager and wakeful, I am a stranger in a strange land.
    我切望而又清醒,我是一个异乡的异客。
    Thy breath comes to me whispering an impossible hope.
    你的气息向我低语出一个不可能的希望。
    Thy tongue is known to my heart as its very own.
    我的心懂得你的语言,就像它懂得自己的语言一样。
    O Far-to-seek, O the keen call of thy flute!
    呵,“遥远的寻求”,呵,你笛声的高亢的呼唤!
    I forget, I ever forget, that I know not the way, that I have not the winged horse.
    我忘却了,我总是忘却了,我不认得路,我也没有生翼的马。
    I am listless, I am a wanderer in my heart.
    我心绪不宁,我是自己心中的流浪者。
    In the sunny haze of the languid hours, what vast vision of thine takes shape in the blue of the sky!
    我心绪不宁,我是自己心中的流浪者。在疲倦时光的日霭中,你广大的幻象在天空的蔚蓝中显现!
    O Farthest end, O the keen call of thy flute!
    呵,“最远的尽头”,呵,你笛声的高亢呼唤!
    I forget, I ever forget, that the gates are shut everywhere in the house where I dwell alone!
    我忘却了,我总是忘却,在我独居的房子里,所有的门户都是紧闭的!

目录  上一章   下一章

OK阅读网 版权所有(C)2017 | 联系我们