新月集 作者:泰戈尔
The Crescent Moon By Rabindranath Tagore


英文  中文  双语对照  双语交替

首页  目录  上一章   下一章  

    5.THE UNHEEDED PAGEANT
    05 不被注意的花饰 THE UNHEEDED PAGEANT
    
    
    AH, who was it coloured that little frock, my child, and covered your sweet limbs with that little red tunic?
    啊,谁给那件小外衫染上颜色的,我的孩子,谁使你的温软的肢体穿上那件红的小外衫的?
    You have come out in the morning to play in the courtyard, tottering and tumbling as you run.
    你在早晨就跑出来到天井里玩儿,你,跑着就像摇摇欲跌似的。
    But who was it coloured that little frock, my child?
    但是谁给那件小外衫染上颜色的,我的孩子?
    What is it makes you laugh, my little life-bud?
    什么事叫你大笑起来的,我的小小的命芽儿?
    Mother smiles at you standing on the threshold.
    妈妈站在门边,微笑地望着你。
    She claps her hands and her bracelets jingle, and you dance with your bamboo stick in your hand like a tiny little shepherd.
    她拍着她的双手,她的手镯丁当地响着,你手里拿着你的竹竿儿在跳舞,活像一个小小的牧童。
    But what is it makes you laugh, my little life-bud?
    但是什么事叫你大笑起来的,我的小小的命芽儿?
    O beggar, what do you beg for, clinging to your mother's neck with both your hands?
    喔,乞丐,你双手攀搂住妈妈的头颈,要乞讨些什么?
    O greedy heart, shall I pluck the world like a fruit from the sky to place it on your little rosy palm?
    喔,贪得无厌的心,要我把整个世界从天上摘下来,像摘一个果子似的,把它放在你的一双小小的玫瑰色的手掌上么?
    O beggar, what are you begging for?
    喔,乞丐,你要乞讨些什么?
    The wind carries away in glee the tinkling of your anklet bells.
    风高兴地带走了你踝铃的丁当。
    The sun smiles and watches your toilet. The sky watches over you when you sleep in your mother's arms, and the morning comes tiptoe to your bed and kisses your eyes.
    太阳微笑着,望着你的打扮。当你睡在你妈妈的臂弯里时,天空在上面望着你,而早晨蹑手蹑脚地走到你的床跟前,吻着你的双眼。
    The wind carries away in glee the tinkling of your anklet bells.
    风高兴地带走了你踝铃的丁当。
    The fairy mistress of dreams is coming towards you, flying through the twilight sky.
    仙乡里的梦婆飞过朦胧的天空,向你飞来。
    The world-mother keeps her seat by you in your mother's heart.
    在你妈妈的心头上,那世界母亲,正和你坐在一块儿。
    He who plays his music to the stars is standing at your window with his flute.
    他,向星星奏乐的人,正拿着他的横笛,站在你的窗边。
    And the fairy mistress of dreams is coming towards you, flying through the twilight sky.
    仙乡里的梦婆飞过朦胧的天空,向你飞来。
    
    

目录  上一章   下一章

OK阅读网 版权所有(C)2017 | 联系我们