园丁集 泰戈尔著 冰 心译
Title: The Gardener Author: Rabindranath Tagore


英文  中文  双语对照  双语交替

首页  目录  上一章   下一章  

    46
    46
    
    
    You left me and went on your way.
    你离开我自己走了。
    I thought I should mourn for you and set your solitary image in my heart wrought in a golden song.
    我想我将为你忧伤,还将用金色的诗歌铸成你孤寂的形象,供养在我的心里。
    But ah, my evil fortune, time is short.
    但是,我的运气多坏,时间是短促的。
    Youth wanes year after year; the spring days are fugitive; the frail flowers die for nothing, and the wise man warns me that life is but a dew-drop on the lotus leaf.
    青春一年一年地消逝;春日是暂时的;柔弱的花朵无意义地调谢,聪明人警告我说,生命只是一颗荷叶上的露珠。
    Should I neglect all this to gaze after one who has turned her back on me?
    我可以不管这些,只凝望着背弃我的那个人么?
    That would be rude and foolish, for time is short.
    这会是无益的,愚蠢的,因为时间是太短暂了。
    Then, come, my rainy nights with pattering feet; smile, my golden autumn; come, careless April, scattering your kisses abroad.
    那么,来吧,我的雨夜的脚步声;微笑吧,我的金色的秋天;来吧,无虑无忧的四月,散掷着你的亲吻。
    You come, and you, and you also!
    你来吧,还有你,也有你!
    My loves, you know we are mortals. Is it wise to break one's heart for the one who takes her heart away? For time is short.
    我的情人们,你知道我们都是凡人。为一个取回她的心的人而心碎,是件聪明的事情么?因为时间是短暂的。
    It is sweet to sit in a corner to muse and write in rhymes that you are all my world.
    坐在屋角凝思,把我的世界中的你们都写在韵律里,是甜柔的。
    It is heroic to hug one's sorrow and determine not to be consoled.
    把自己的忧伤抱紧,决不受人安慰,是英勇的。
    But a fresh face peeps across my door and raises its eyes to my eyes.
    但是一个新的面庞,在我门外偷窥,抬起眼来看我的眼睛。
    I cannot but wipe away my tears and change the tune of my song.
    我只能试去眼泪,更改我歌曲的腔调。
    For time is short.
    因为时间是短暂的。
    
    

目录  上一章   下一章

OK阅读网 版权所有(C)2017 | 联系我们