园丁集 泰戈尔著 冰 心译
Title: The Gardener Author: Rabindranath Tagore


英文  中文  双语对照  双语交替

首页  目录  上一章   下一章  

    35
    35
    
    
    Lest I should know you too easily, you play with me.
    只恐我太容易地认得你,你对我耍花招。
    You blind me with flashes of laughter to hide your tears.
    你用欢笑的闪光使我目盲来掩盖你的眼泪。
    I know, I know your art.
    我知道,我知道你的妙计。
    You never say the word you would.
    你从来不说出你所要说的话。
    Lest I should not prize you, you elude me in a thousand ways.
    只恐我不珍爱你,你千方百计地闪避我。
    Lest I should confuse you with the crowd, you stand aside.
    只恐我把你和大家混在一起,你独自站在一边。
    I know, I know your art,
    我知道,我知道你的妙计,
    You never walk the path you would.
    你从来不走你所要走的路。
    Your claim is more than that of others, that is why you are silent.
    你的要求比别人都多,因此你才静默。
    With playful carelessness you avoid my gifts.
    你用嬉笑的无心来回避我的赠与。
    I know, I know your art,
    我知道,我知道你的妙计,
    You never will take what you would.
    你从来不肯接受你想接受的东西。
    
    

目录  上一章   下一章

OK阅读网 版权所有(C)2017 | 联系我们