园丁集 泰戈尔著 冰 心译
Title: The Gardener Author: Rabindranath Tagore


英文  中文  双语对照  双语交替

首页  目录  上一章   下一章  

    30
    30
    
    
    You are the evening cloud floating in the sky of my dreams.
    你是一朵夜云,在我梦幻中的天空浮泛。
    I paint you and fashion you ever with my love longings.
    我永远用爱恋的渴想来描画你。
    You are my own, my own, Dweller in my endless dreams!
    你是我一个人的,我一个人的,我无尽的梦幻中的居住者!
    Your feet are rosy-red with the glow of my heart's desire, Gleaner of my sunset songs!
    你的双脚被我心切望的热光染得绯红,我的落日之歌的搜集者!
    Your lips are bitter-sweet with the taste of my wine of pain.
    我的痛苦之酒使你的唇儿苦甜。
    You are my own, my own, Dweller in my lonesome dreams!
    你是我一个人的,我一个人的,我寂寥的梦幻中的居住者!
    With the shadow of my passion have I darkened your eyes, Haunter of the depth of my gaze!
    我用热情的浓影染黑了你的眼睛;我的凝视深处的崇魂!
    I have caught you and wrapt you, my love, in the net of my music.
    我捉住了你,缠住了你,我爱,在我音乐的罗网里。
    You are my own, my own, Dweller in my deathless dreams!
    你是我的唯一,唯一,驻留在我不朽的梦幻中!
    
    

目录  上一章   下一章

OK阅读网 版权所有(C)2017 | 联系我们