园丁集 泰戈尔著 冰 心译
Title: The Gardener Author: Rabindranath Tagore


英文  中文  双语对照  双语交替

首页  目录  上一章   下一章  

    23
    23
    
    
    Why do you sit there and jingle your bracelets in mere idle sport?
    你为什么悠闲地坐在那里,把镯子玩得丁当作响呢?
    Fill your pitcher. It is time for you to come home.
    把你的水瓶灌满了吧。是你应当回家的时候了。
    Why do you stir the water with your hands and fitfully glance at the road for some one in mere idle sport?
    你为什么悠闲地拨弄着水玩。偷偷地瞥视路上的行人呢?
    Fill your pitcher and come home.
    灌满你的水瓶回家去吧。
    The morning hours pass by—the dark waters flows on.
    早晨的时间过去了——沉黑的水不住地流逝。
    The waves are laughing and whispering to each other in mere idle sport.
    波浪相互低语嬉笑闲玩着。
    The wandering clouds have gathered at the edge of the sky on yonder rise of the land.
    流荡的云片聚集在远野高地的天边。
    They linger and look at your face and smile in mere idle sport.
    它们留连着悠闲地看着你的脸微笑着。
    Fill your pitcher and come home.
    灌满你的水瓶回家去吧。
    
    

目录  上一章   下一章

OK阅读网 版权所有(C)2017 | 联系我们