新月集 作者:泰戈尔
The Crescent Moon By Rabindranath Tagore


英文  中文  双语对照  双语交替

首页  目录  上一章   下一章  

    23.THE MERCHANT
    23 商人 THE MERCHANT
    
    
    IMAGINE, mother, that you are to stay at home and I am to travel into strange lands.
    妈妈,让我们想象,你待在家里,我到异邦去旅行。
    Imagine that my boat is ready at the landing fully laden.
    再想象,我的船已经装得满满地在码头上等候启碇了。
    Now think well, mother, before you say what I shall bring for you when I come back.
    现在,妈妈,好生想一想再告诉我,回来的时候我要带些什么给你。
    Mother, do you want heaps and heaps of gold?
    妈妈,你要一堆一堆的黄金么?
    There, by the banks of golden streams, fields are full of golden harvest.
    在金河的两岸,田野里全是金色的稻实。
    And in the shade of the forest path the golden champa flowers drop on the ground.
    在林荫的路上,金色花也一朵一朵地落在地上。
    I will gather them all for you in many hundred baskets.
    我要为你把它们全都收拾起来,放在好几百个篮子里。
    Mother, do you want pearls big as the raindrops of autumn?
    妈妈,你要秋天的雨点一般大的珍珠么?
    I shall cross to the pearl island shore. There in the early morning light pearls tremble on the meadow flowers, pearls drop on the grass, and pearls are scattered on the sand in spray by the wild sea-waves.
    我要渡海到珍珠岛的岸上去。那个地方,在清晨的曙光里,珠子在草地的野花上颤动,珠子落在绿草上,珠子被汹狂的海浪一大把一大把地撒在沙滩上。
    My brother shall have a pair of horses with wings to fly among the clouds.
    我的哥哥呢,我要送他一对有翼的马,会在云端飞翔的。
    For father I shall bring a magic pen that, without his knowing, will write of itself.
    爸爸呢,我要带一支有魔力的笔给他,他还没有觉得,笔就写出字来了。
    For you, mother, I must have the casket and jewel that cost seven kings their kingdoms.
    你呢,妈妈,我一定要把那个值七个王国的首饰箱和珠宝送给你。
    
    

目录  上一章   下一章

OK阅读网 版权所有(C)2017 | 联系我们